Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Sparkles!

Hello Friends!!

I was sick this past weekend so I missed out on posting a link to a new card/technique that was posted on Saturday over on the Imagine blog. 


I am so excited to share this card with you...it contains one of my favorite craft supplies...GLITTER!!!  Yes I know, most of you think I'm nuts but I love glitter and this is a non-messy way to incorporate it into your projects.  It was mixed with Creative Medium to hold it fast.



It turned out really sparklie and bright IRL, so pretty and since I used glass glitter it also has a really nice texture to it as well.

You can find complete instructions and a supply list over on the Imagine blog here:


Have a lovely day friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!