Wednesday, April 4, 2018

New Card Sketch

Inky salutations my artsy friends! I hope you're all fairing well today. I had a rude awakening this morning...snow!  I know many of you have been dealing with the resurgence of winter this Spring but up till now we had been spared.  Unfortunately we woke up to the white stuff today....my dog was not happy about it either - he refused to go out ;)  LOL!!  I think he's had enough of winter like the rest of us.

Today I have a new card sketch to share with you that I made for the Club Scrap Card Challenge for April.  


And here it is...


And this is what I created!  It was made using supplies from the Daffodils kit (03/18), paper flowers from Prima and VersaFine Clair inks.  The splatter background is actually a stamp from the kit that I stamped all over with yellow then went back and stamped the orange in a few locations (so it didn't over power the yellow). I didn't notice it at the time but the orange strip (which is a cut-a-part border) is almost a mirror image of the flower I stamped on the tag!  Looks like I planned it that way but it happened purely by accident.

I hope it inspires you to get inky and you go ahead and give it a try!

3 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!