Tuesday, April 17, 2018

CAS: Bubbles!

I hope you're all surviving this Spring
 that seems like the never ending Winter! 

I was looking through some of my challenge emails yesterday and found the Bubbles challenge from Addicted to CAS.  It was the perfect opportunity to use a new (to me) stamp set from Hero Arts...the Color Layering Octopus!  It actually came out last year but I just discovered it recently when I was looking for a different stamp set.  The moment I saw it I knew I had to have it!


Isn't he so stinkin' cute?  I just love him and his little fishy friend!  The entire card was stamped using VersaFine Clair inks - I started off by stamping the base layer of the octopus with Verdant and layered Green Oasis over top.  I used Warm Breeze for the bubbles, Nocturne for the sentiment and finally Summertime (isn't that a great name?) for his little friend.


Here's a close up of the octopus...such fun!
I can't wait to stamp him in other colors...so many ideas :)


Supplies:

Hero Arts - Color Layering Octopus
Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Verdant, Green Oasis, Warm Breeze, Summertime, Nocturne
White Cardstock Card blank

2 comments:

  1. This is such a neat card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your octopus is beautifully stamped and perfect for our challenge, Roni. Thanks for sharing him at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!