Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Gettin' Ready to Party...

Today I wanted to share another wedding layout. These photos are of us decorating the church Friday afternoon. Morgan, Bob, Maddie (Morgan's sister) and I cleaned, made decorations, set up all the chairs and tables before the rehearsal. We had lots of fun and I was so proud of how Bob chipped right in and did what he could.   He did volunteer to fill the candy dishes that were on each table...not sure if more went in the bowls or his mouth - LOL!!


The papers are all Club Scrap, I used MFT dies to cut the title.  I am so happy to say that I've had those rosettes for YEARS and I finally used them.  The colors matched the papers perfectly - I was so tickled - it's like I planned it ;)  LOL!!


We also set up the kitchen in the annex for the reception the next day.   It made it so nice to have everything laid out the night before - all we had to do Wedding day a.m. was put everything in it's proper roaster/crock pot and let it simmer. All of the buns, pops, salads and chips had their designated spots as well so when something arrived we didn't have to fuss. Made it all such a nice smooth event. I have to say I really enjoyed it, I love organizing so this was loads of fun for me.


Above to the bottom right you can see a photo of the card box/cake I made along with a "J" Johnson Canvas. I really enjoyed making both but that wedding cake card box got lots of nice comments. Everyone seemed to love it.

Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Cardstock, Cut-Aparts
MFT - Alpha Dies
Rosettes - unknown

2 comments:

  1. Those rosettes ARE a perfect match. Don't you just love when things work out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a great job for the party. The layouts are pretty with the touch of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!