Friday, May 12, 2017

Scor-Pal More Than One Score

Today I have a fun set of scrapbook pages which I made using my Scor Pal! Their challenge was more than one score with your fav. color combo.  Well recently I've been working on wedding layouts so my favorite colors lately seem to be black, white and silver which you can see below....


I didn't add any title, comments or text to interfere with the clean simple elegant look of the finished layout.  After all, it's pretty explanatory what it is and what it's all about. The kids had some WONDERFUL cake for their wedding...very moist and tasty. The raspberry cupcakes were THE best. 


My Score Pal came in handy for the white portion of the pages. I wanted to mimic the upper tier of the cake which had a fun embossed square pattern in the frosting with a little pearl at the intersection of the lines.


I did the same on the shimmery white cardstock adding a dot of Wedding Dress (white) irRESISTible Pico Embellisher where the lines intersected. The embossed white cardstock was then paired with the elegant black and silver pattern cardstock topped off by the strip of silver glitter cardstock. I love how it turned out....



Supplies:

Club Scrap.com - Celebrate Black/Silver Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper
Bazzill - White Shimmer Paper
Imagine Crafts - irRESISTible Pico Embellisher - Wedding Dress

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE how this turned out! I will definitely have to try that some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni! These are just BEAUTIFUL! I love the clean pages, so professional looking! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining our Scor-Pal Challenge this month.
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your incredible inspiration. I'm so, so, so in love with your scrapbook pages!!!! Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!