Thursday, May 25, 2017

Club Scrap Mash Up!

This month the Club Scrap Artist Team was given a fun challenge...Mash Up 2 or more Club Scrap kits on a single project!  I love these types of things, it's always so much fun to see what you can come up with.  These are a couple LO's from the wedding album I made for the kids. I gave it to Morgan last week and she loved it!  Now I can finally start sharing the rest of the lo's I made - LOL!!  



For my first lay-out I actually used goodies from 4 kits...the pink/flamingoes and cut-a-part pieces are all from the Paradise Kit (11-15); the Blue cardstock (on the main photo) is from Cantina (07-15); the pastel Blue, Pink and Yellow cardstock is from Picnic (07-14) and finally the gemstones are from the Sunflowers kit (08-16).


These photos were from the rehearsal.



My second lay-out combines papers from 3 different kits - the background papers, cut-aparts are from The Blues (05-15), the pink is from Dahlia (04-16) and the cardstock used for the letter die cuts is from Fossils - not sure of the date on that one as I bought a partial kit from a friend.


Photos in front of the church after the wedding.  
Morgan's parents wore pink and we wore blue.


I hope you enjoyed these fun mash-ups.


Your next stop on the hop is...


A complete list of mashers can be found here...



Supplies:
ClubScrap.com - Cardstock, Embellishments, Cut-A-Parts, Rubber Stamps - The Blues, Dahlia, Fossils, Paradise, Cantina, Picnic, Sunflowers
My Favorite Thing - Letter Dies
Imagine - Memento Dye Ink

9 comments:

  1. Great layouts, Roni! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great pages! Thanks for sharing all these family pictures.
    Love the flamingo page, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Roni, these are sooooo good! I love the kits you chose, especially the flamingos print...so perfect for your pictures! I know she'll treasure these forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your getting layout done. These are fantastic. I love how you tucked the photos into the flamingos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mash-ups, Roni! It's been a fun adventure following along with layouts from the wedding album. I'm sure the kids will cherish it always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages Roni! love the combos

    ReplyDelete
  7. An incredible gift for the couple. I'm certain were were some tears upon receiving them. Truly a gift from the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!