Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Club Scrap Adirondacks Blog Hop

Hey all - welcome to May's Club Scrap Blog Hop celebrating the awesome kit - Adirondacks! I can't tell you how excited I am about this kit. The colors, images, papers, everything about it is so versatile, down to earth and just plain me! I couldn't ask for anything more.

I made 3 different layouts using various pieces of this kit which I'm very excited to share with you (finally!!).  Here we go -


My guys getting ready... they clean up pretty good!




This is the church where we had the wedding and reception. It has a nice little annex with a kitchen, bathrooms and a basement (where the guys got ready). Morgan's grandparents used to have a farm adjoining this property so she's grown up around it and was thrilled to be able to have the wedding here.




Finally, my favorite layout...  I have had the wooden Mr & Mrs piece since I found out they were getting married.  I knew I'd use it at some point for something and I'm so glad I had it. It meshed with this kit perfectly.  The arrows were added using the funky stencil included in the kit which I inked with Club Scraps white pigment ink.



I also had these "wedding rings" in my stash as well...those I've had for years and years. I've used them from time to time on wedding cards I've made but I finally got to use them on a very special layout.  The raffia was included in the kit as well.


These are some of the "fancy" pictures the kids had taken after the ceremony. They were my favorites of the bunch.


You can see they were spelling LOVE with their fingers.

I hope you've enjoyed the layouts I have created, I had such fun with this kit...I wish I had 3 or 4 more of these kits so I could just continue to create. It's amazing how inspired you get when creating with such lovely papers.

Your next stop on the hop is


and

You can find the complete list of hoppers here...


Supplies:

Club Scrap.com - Adirondacks - Cardstock, embellishments, ribbon, stencil; Club Scrap White Pigment Ink

Other:

My Favorite Things - Die-Cuts
Unknown - ring embellishments; Wood "Mr & Mrs"


15 comments:

  1. Totally awesome pages, this kit is also great for wedding pictures! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a complete treasure this is, Roni. And the kit works perfectly with your wedding pages. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the special touches, Roni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had told a potential member that the Adirondacks kit could be used for wedding pictures, they would have never believed me. So, now I shall bookmark your blog post to prove it! Beautiful work, and such wonderful memories to preserve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni, it was as if this collection was created specifically for their special day!! WOW, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such delightful layouts of the wedding with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool doing wedding layouts on the Adirondacks collection, great layouts of great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wedding layouts are great. The guy pages are really solid for these guys. I can tell there is a lot of love while you created the bride and groom layouts. Great job, Roni.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you love how LO's come together like it was meant to be?! These are such a treasure Roni. The backstory on the church is so sweet. Thanks for sharing these with us, I feel like I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So enjoy viewing your daughter's wedding pictures! She will enjoy your gorgeous layouts for many years to come! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Roni - thank you for sharing your album with us - I have loved seeing all your craftiness and the joy the newlyweds share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to admit, "wedding" pages would not have been one of my first thoughts when seeing this theme, but your layouts proved me very wrong! The layouts are perfect...especially the "adventure awaits" sentiment with the photos of the happy couple. Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would never have thought you use wedding photos with this kit but WOW they turned out AEWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pages Roni! What a wonderful gift for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!