Thursday, February 2, 2017

Rose Pink

This month Imagine has chosen rose pink for it's color of the month and what a perfect color for the month of love!


And this is what I created!!

I had so much fun making this card using all sorts of fun pink products from Imagine...I started off by spritzing both the card panel and the flower panel with Fireworks! Ink Spray.  I used Rose Bud and depending on how much you use you can achieve a very light pink (on the flower panel) or a really intense darker shimmery pink (on the card base).  I also used the Fireworks! spray on the bow.

After the backgrounds were dry I set out to make them each unique.  A layer of Iridescent Pink Creative Medium was applied over a stencil for the card base panel. As you can see in the above image it has a lovely shimmer once dry.  I stamped the flowers on the main panel using Angel Pink which is the lighter of the two and Rose Bud Memento Dye Inks.

I added little pops of color using irRESISTible Pico Embellishers in Wedding Dress (white) and Electric Pink.



The flowers and sentiment are both from Unity Stamp Co.

I hope you enjoy my interpretation of Rose Pink.

For more pink-speration check out this post - 


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love the flowers and all the shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink, your card is beautiful! Love that you sprayed the ribbon the same color as the flowers : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!