Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Good Dog!


Whew, I think I'm finally catching up after neglecting regular chores while playing at wedding stuff.  Today I wanted to share a project that was up on the Imagine blog last week.  My Good Dog Leash Hanger.  One of our challenges for August was the Dog Days of Summer - projects having something to do with dogs.    I knew right away I wanted to do something for our 3 furry friends.  We always have quite the time with leashes so I thought I'd finally get them organized with this fun plaque which I hung by our back door.   These also make great gifts for anyone with pets.

If you hop on over to the Imagine blog here: 


You'll not only find detailed instructions, a supply list but you'll also get to see our fur babies!
Have you made anything for your 4 legged friends lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!