Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Pocket Letter Swap Reminder

Just a reminder to all you PL friends out there...the deadline for mailing your Pocket Letters is this Friday.  Please have your letters ready to go by then.  If you've run into any problems, please let me know.

When you get your tracking number, please e-mail it to me.  Also if you would like me to include your Pocket Letter on the Pocket Letter page I'm going to create please send me a photo either front or front and back.

We've had one lucky lady receive her pocket letter already!!  How exciting is that?  Can't wait to hear from more people.

Have fun creating!

1 comment:

  1. Saw the challenge this month at Lost Coast is pocket letters. Thought you might be interested http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.no/2016/02/challenge-21-atc-pocket-letters.html Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!