Friday, December 4, 2015

Club Scrap Christmas Stamp Winners

Today I have the winners for the Club Scrap Christmas stamps....

and they are....


\\

The winner of the Homemade Holiday set of stamps is...

Kee - 

What a fabulous gift for your daughter in law! Baking is a huge tradition in our house as well, and from the time my children were very small we would bake cookies and decorate mini gingerbread houses. even though my children are still mostly grown up they still love to come and decorate them with their friends. :-) Every year I can't wait to start my Christmas baking.



and the winner of I'll be Gnome for Christmas is...

Patricia Moreland!!

Love the idea of a book. Every year my husband and I turn our kitchen into a cookie factory baking as many different kinds of cookies as we can in a week using many favorite recipes and always trying to add a new one. Then my husband is the cookie elf who delivers them to family and friends for the holidays. Would love to make books for all the nieces and nephews with the recipes for next year. Great job on yours! Patti

Congratulations to the winners!
Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can drop these stamps in the mail.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Roni!!!! What exciting news...thank you for your generosity! :) Very excited to play with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!