Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fire!

Back again!!  3 posts on one day - I'm on a roll....a creative roll that is.  I was going through my e-mails and found another challenge that I just couldn't pass up giving a try.  I am giving another CAS card a try.  


This card was inspired by the challenge at "Less is More" - challenge #249 - FIRE!  It was made by wetting the bottom of a piece of watercolor paper that I then sprinkled on Lemon Yellow Nuance powder.  I turned the paper over and tapped it a couple times on my table to get the color to run.  I then heated the paper to dry the colors in place and repeated that same process again using Orange and Red Nuance powders.

The sentiment from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps was stamped using VersaMark and then embossed with black ep.

I love how it turned out - 
I think it fits the challenge nicely don't you?

"Less is More"

Supplies:

Watercolor Paper 
Nuance Pigment Powders (Yellow, Orange, Red)
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko - VersaMark ink, Black Embossing Powder
Bazzill - Black Cardstock

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Another great card, Roni!! Love the challenge theme. You did another great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another great card, Roni!! Love the challenge theme. You did another great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's super CAs so you've done great on that, love the colors and they could be flames, i liiike it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card - it definitely looks like a fire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fire card, love the sentiment that goes with it

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really clever!
    What a great take on our challenge this week!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning fiery effect here! Super cas and loving those colours.
    Thanks for sharing at less is more this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS inkiness and the perfect sentiment too! Fab card
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great effect to have the colours 'running up', stunning fire design.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!