Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Copper Waves of Grain

A card today made using one of my favorite mediums - Metallic Flakes in my favorite metallic color - COPPER!  It's such a warm and deep rich color - perfect for Autumn and Thanksgiving cards.  


The card was stamped using IMAGINE Crafts Essential Glue Pad then sprinkled with the flakes.  When it was dry I gently rubbed away the excess flakes and tada!  Copper Waves of Grain!  So easy but it makes such an impact.

Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving???  I still need to do a bit of shopping but I'm almost ready.

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Love the copper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive got a whole box of these delightful flakes! It hadn't occurred to me to use them in stamping. Off I go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is just spectacular! I can only imagine how gorgeous it looks in person, and copper is one of my favorites too. Haven't even seen these flakes before but now I'm intrigued

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!