Thursday, October 1, 2015

Boo!

Scare ya?  Well it's October 1st and time to enjoy my favorite holiday - Halloween!  I know some people don't celebrate and don't even think we should celebrate it but I don't care - it's fun to put a little fright into your life.

Today I have a trio of fun cards to share -


Stamps Used: MummyOpen Coffin

For my first card this darling little new Mummy is waking up just in time for Halloween!  The Mummy fits perfectly in another new stamp - the Open Coffin.  The mummy actually looks like he's popping out of the coffin -  when I trimmed him I left a bit extra on his feet, I cut a slit in the bottom of the coffin and tucked the extra bit into the slot then pop dotted his body and head to look like he was rising out.


I found this fun fiber way back in June because I knew it would look great on Halloween cards!  I have paired it with the fun new creepy Stamptangle Wicked Spider which I stamped with Versa Mark ink then embossed with white ep.  He was fussy cut and pop dotted so he's very dimensional on the fiber.


Stamps Used: Hanging Bat - LgHanging Bat - Sm.; BranchBats; Happy Halloween

And finally these two sleepy heads need to hurry up and catch up with the rest of their bat friends so they can go a haunting.  You can't see it but the entire card was sprayed with Shimmer Spritz giving it a sparkle when turned one way or the other.  Makes the purple sky look like it's twinkling!

So there you go...I'm hoping to share several more Halloween projects this month sprinkled here and there.    Tomorrow I have an Autumn project to share with you that I think you'll like!

Supplies:

IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko: Memento Dye Inks; Memento Markers; Sponge Daubers; Versa Mark Ink; Embossing Powder; Sheer Shimmer Spritz
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - All Images
Cardstock - Club Scrap.com, Bazzill Basics
Pattern Paper - My stash - I don't remember who it was from. 

4 comments:

  1. In Australia we don't really celebrate Halloween much, BUT with all the great ideas you share..I might have to begin. I love the witches hats you've shown...last year's knocked my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween, the one time of year when it is ok to be silly! Share away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !
    Welcome. The "Directory Blogspot" it is not a spam, it's not a robot, it is a site like yours done by a person like you.
    The goal is to promote your blog in the world!
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "international directory blogspot"
    The "directory" is 24 million visits, 194 countries of the world! and more than 19,000 blogs.
    In comments, please your URL. site name. and your Country
    Activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our site with your friends.
    Thank you for your understanding
    I wish you an excellent day
    sincerely
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/*SPECIAL%20PAGE%20%20%22GRAPHICS%20and%20SCRAPING%20and%20Cards*
    Thank you to follow my blog - it is greatly appreciated! O)
    We follow your blog, please follow us in return!
    +++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards; the mummy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!