Friday, August 7, 2015

Serendipity...

Today I had a bit of running around to do but I was able to make a card for the August Sketch Challenge at Club Scrap using this month's new kit - Woven Strands.

This is the sketch...

http://clubscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/137/2015/08/cs-card-sketch-0815-450x600.jpg

and here's what I came up with....


Supplies:

Club Scrap - Paper, stamps, ribbon, gems  - Woven Strands Kit
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko - VersaMark, Gold Embossing Powder, Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Prima - Assorted Flowers

Fun fun...
I think I make one or two more cards using this sketch, I love the finished look of it.

What have you got fun going on this weekend?
I am going to be working on some projects, cards and ATC's.

Hope you all have a wonderful time of it!

2 comments:

  1. sweet card.. that is so awesome.... that stamp looks like a hand designed one.. thanks for sharing.. i always learn a lot from you here.. you are so generous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of the sketch . . . perfect with Woven Strands!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!