Monday, May 4, 2015

Celestial Brusho - Brusho on Black!

Hey Everyone - I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!  I went to the town wide garage sale with my future DIL and we found lots of fun bargains.  I also played a bit with my Brusho Colour Crystals and was so excited I could hardly wait to share it with you.  

I belong to a FB group - Bister, Brusho and Color Burst Enthusiasts. At some point I had read a question asking why would you need White Brusho?  I also noticed that in all of the projects I had ever seen nobody had ever tried them on black cardstock so I decided to give it a go.

I started off by spritzing black cardstock with a bit of water, I shook on white Brusho and one or two additional colors.  If needed I spritzed more water.   Low and behold you can not only see the white but the colors as well!  Check it out....

White + Rose Red + Crimson


White + Lime Green + Purple


White + Cobalt Blue + Violet


I thought they looked like the night sky so I ran with it.  I had the perfect sentiment stamps from the ClubScrap.com Constellation kit and here's what I did with them.....




Ha!  How cool is that?  
I can't wait to show you a few other experiments I did...
you just won't believe how cool they are :)


6 comments:

  1. Apart en een mooie achtergrond. Groetjes Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black paper works realy beautiful, it does look like stars11
    GREAT

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards . . . the backgrounds really do look like the night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Roni, these look fantastic. Off to give this a go. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,the results are stunning and I think I need to try a new product to play with as well! I found myself singing, Starry Starry Night. I am so glad that you and your future DIL had so much fun at the sale! Love Ya, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!