Friday, April 3, 2015

Vintage Easter Scrap

Happy Good Friday! I hope you've all had a wonderful Spring week.  Today I thought I'd share some of the vintage Easter scrap in the very old scrapbooks I bought last fall.  Today I have some scrap images (images that were cut from magazines, advertising cards, greeting cards, etc.) which date to around 1870's-1890's.  Tomorrow I'm planning on sharing a series of Easter advertising images (not sure the company) from the same time period.  I have a few more Easter images - this time post cards to share on Sunday.  I hope you enjoy this unique look back into time.

Today, various Easter images...






6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. My fav is the shoe full of flowere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. My fave would also be the shoe full of flowers but I also find the cracked egg one interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roni- these are gorgeous!! Isn't is something how much time and care were put into postcards as well as calling cards back then? Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!
    ps..how do you get that Pinterest button on your pictures? I can't seem to get it on mine?

    Have a blessed and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little girls are so pretty. Thanks for sharing these images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little girls are so pretty. Thanks for sharing these images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing! I hope your Easter was as sweet as these vintage scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!