Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gate Fold House Album - Club Scrap

It's hard to belive but tomorrow is the monthly Club Scrap Blog Hop.  I don't know where the month has gone but it's simply flying by!  This months kit is Blueprints...


Such a lovely kit...the colors are even better in person!  Today I wanted to share the instructions for the base of my project that I have created but I'm trying something new.  I made a "how to" guide on Snapguide.  I hope it works!




You'll have to come back tomorrow to see how I finished the album off!
Till then...
PLMK what you think ~
of the album and guide.

3 comments:

  1. Both the project and the guide are awesome! It is great to see photos with explanatory print below! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gatefold book. I really like that style, and want to make one now. He he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! Love the blueprint theme, always loved the drawings. I used to create Barbie apartment blueprints as a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!