Monday, September 8, 2014

Black Sand Beaches...

Friday's Black Sand / Hawaii charm created quite a stir...I had lots of e-mails about the black sand beaches and I had one very special e-mail from Phawnda - she shared a couple photos she took the last time she went to Hawaii.  She has graciously given me permission to share one with you!

Here is the sand I used....


and here is where it could have come from....  I cannot imagine how breath taking it is to see this in person.  Simply stunning - the colors so vivid and vibrant!  Just look at all of the colors of blue in that water alone.  The beauty of it just brings tears to my eyes.  


So anyway, I thought you might enjoy this glimpse into paradise!
Thanks Phawnda for allowing me to share this with everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!