Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Calendar Tag Book Winners

Thankfully the temps are finally starting to rise ~ we were actually in the teens today instead of the negatives for highs.  The wind chills are still below the 0 mark but at least it's not 40-50 below like it has been!  Indiana just isn't supposed to be like that -LOL!!

Well, the internet is also working like it should be ~ it had been going on and off randomly which made it almost impossible to post ~ I tried multiple times yesterday only to have the internet go off in the middle of the post...it would then boot me off because it was disconnected. 

So, without further delay ~ the winners of the tag books for our Technique calendar are:

(in no particular order)

Shelly Schmidt

Ohhh I do hope to play along this year : ) I always love to see what you create- Thanks for the fun ideas!

Victoria H

Oh this looks like fun and I'm so excited I hope I can play along too

KC

I love you calendars! wahoo awesome giveaway!

Val S

Sounds really interesting, would love to win! Happy New Year to you and yours!

and

debzdogz

WOO HOO!!!!! i promised myself that 2014 was going to be the year i get back to creativity! i have followed your blog for while....and this calendar thing is PERFECT!!!! and thanks for the giveaway chance too!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Please send me your snail mail addies so I can drop your tags in the mail.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Glad you are back posting Roni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this has gotten even more exciting!!! Thank you for this giveaway and congratulations to very on else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited to win : ) Wahoo! Sending you my address!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!