Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rubber Stamp Garage Sale Now Open!!

WHEW!!!
 
I have been busy today!
I started organizing all of the extra stamps I bought at the tag sale. 
I didn't realize there were SOOOOO many! 
I stamped, sorted, photographed and posted. 
 
You can find them here -
 
 
There is also a tab at the top of the blog so it will be easy to locate until they are gone or I decide to keep the rest - LOL!!
 
I also included several Club Scrap stamps - both mounted and unmounted.  I ordered a surprise box and these are either the duplicates of ones I already have or ones I didn't think I'd use.
All of those stamps are brand new.
 
I still have another box to sort through but I need to bring it home from our building...I didn't have room to store them all here.  I'm hoping to get them home and posted by the weekend.
 
If you'd like to purchase any please e-mail me at roni jj (at) g mail (dot) com.
I will e-mail you with a total when I gather them all, weight and figure out the shipping charge.
 
Have fun looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!