Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rubber Stamp Madness - Winter Issue

Hey Everyone!
 
I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.  I've been ankle (literally) in projects - I know I said I wouldn't do it again but I'm in a couple of craft bazaar's for Christmas.   I'll share more on what I'm making in the next few days.
 
I did want to take a moment and give you a heads up...
The new issue of Rubber Stamp Madness is out!

 
If by chance you subscribe (seeing as how it's one of the last rubber stamp magazines still out there) or if you get a chance to take a peek at it, take a look right inside the cover.  You'll see an ad for Stampers Best - Deep Red Cling Stamps.  The Rudolph card was made by yours truly :)  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out...

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!