Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Canvas Winner & Sharing a Bit of Spring in Indiana

Happy Monday Everyone!
 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)
I wanted to start off the week with a winner....
 
The winner of the Spring canvas that is.
 
I went to Random.org and the winner is....
 
KATE!!!!
Anonymous said...
My favorite part of Spring is leaving the windows open, hearing the birds tweet and smelling the wisteria in my neighbor's yard.
Kate
thb@yao,com

 
And...
I wanted to share a little bit of Spring in Indiana with you :)
My crocus are blooming out at the farm...
 



 
In a day or so the Daffodils should be blooming...
their heads are full it looks like they will burst open any time now.
I can't wait ~ they are my double daffodils and are so pretty in full bloom.
 
I had an unexpected delivery for our business today so I didn't get a chance to work on the technique I wanted to share with you today so it will have to be tomorrow.
 
Have a super evening!

4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty! Spring is finally here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crocuses and daffodils are so lovely! Thank you for the things you share. I think our 'hobby' has some of the nicest people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers!! Here in Portugal hasn't stop raining since December (or before that, i don't remember)and there are a lot of flowers but not as much as it should have. late blooming this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to thank everyone who make the marvelous charms and ATC's for the swap. You just make the most beautiful stuff girls, and i love all of them!!!!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!