Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just For Fun Wednesday - Sketch Challenge #4

YES!
I love a good challenge and today for Just For Fun Wednesday
it's another fun Sketch Challenge...

Here is Sketch #4 -



And here is what I came up with!


The background was made using two shades of pink Dylusions Ink Spray. 
Gotta love those bright colors!

The columbines were colored using Spectrum Noir markers (love those too!)
and as a finishing touch I added some black pearls.

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps used:  Columbine, Happy Mother's Day Sentiment

Don't forget, Mother's Day is just a few short weeks away!!!



6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with that sketch. I don't have any Dylusions but the colours are so fab. Wish list is under strain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just discovered your blog a short while ago and I'm hooked...Thank you for all the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm really going to have to give "sketches" a try. I've always associated them with scrapbook pages which I don't do, but I see so many people using them for cards, tags, etc.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!