Sunday, March 3, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner....

O.k.. nobody is really going to win a chicken dinner but it sounds good.
 
I never seem to have enough time in the day, week, month, etc... 
I'm sure you all understand...
Someone is stealing our day minute by minute.
 
Anyway, I have 2 winners to announce ~
 
The winner of the Red Bamboo Tiles is....
 
Rita A!
 
 
Rita A.said...
What a great idea.
Did you drill the tiles? I always wonder about doing that.
 
 
And the winner of the Valentine's Day Banner is...
 
Jasann!!
 
jasannsaid...
what a lovely banner, anyone who wins will recieve a beautiful article
 
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!
 
Please e-mail me your snail mail addies so I can get your goodies out in the mail!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm really surprised and happy. I will love working with these tiles.
    THANK YOU!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!