Friday, February 1, 2013

Winter Charm & ATC Swap - Still open!

I just wanted to remind everyone that there is still plenty of time to join in on the Winter Charm & ATC swap (due 3-16-13)
I had a bit of a snafu ~ some of the e-mails relating to the swap were sent to my spam folder because I had gotten an e-mail from someone named Rick (that I constantly get spam from) that had the word swap in the title.  I guess Google got a little over protective and sent anything with that word to the spam file.
Anyway, I think I have replied to and sent my mailing address to everyone playing so far.  If you signed up and haven't gotten an e-mail, please let me know and I will get you added to the list and send you my addy (as long as I have your e-mail addy). 
I think this is going to be a really fun swap ~ can't wait to see all the goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!