Friday, February 22, 2013

Just For Fun - Wednesday - Friday ;)

Well, this card was actually supposed to be posted on Wednesday but ya know how things go...

Better late than never ;)

Sticking with the whole winter theme of it all I thought I'd do something a bit different. 

JFF 006
 
I stamped the country pond scene with coffee archival ink onto a sheet of pearl paper then colored the scene with Spectrum Noir Markers and added a bit of Stickles for some sparkle.
 
I then stamped the flapper chick on some white cardstock, colored her with SN markers and then had a bit of fun with some stiff bodied gesso.  After the gesso had dried I inked up the "fur" to highlight the texture.  When she was dry I cut her out and added her to the card with double stick foam tape to pop her off the background a bit.
 
I thought the sentiment went well with the whole idea.
 
All stamps are from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.

Be sure to check back later today...
I'm going to show you some of the goodies I found while antiquing
and I'll be giving some away as well!
 
Have a wonderful weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!