Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas is over...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
We had a great time with the boys ~ lots of great food, fun, and a very enjoyable time.
Did Santa bring you what you wanted???
 
Well, Christmas is over....so let the count down begin!!!
 
(Card created with supplies from Altered Pages)
 
Only a few short days left of 2012...
so the next few days I'm going to be reflecting back over some of my favorite projects and techniques.
 
I hope you enjoy them!
 

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it and we're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a great 1/2 a year following you, Roni! Look forward to the new year and more wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roni, that's a lovely New Years card. Love the colours and the clock. My magazine you sent arrived safely a few days before christmas. I found some time to check it out over Christmas. There are some very interesting techniques and projects so thanks for that. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Our Christmas was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a nice (quiet) Christmas this year. Ate some good food & played with new crafty toys!!! I guess I "was" a good girl after all!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely, thanks for the ideas, I will be looking forward to the following months calendar ideas, thanks for sharing, regards Jas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!