Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Christmas Altered Charm Swap - 3 more packages

Hi Everyone....
I have rec'd 3 more packages for the Altered Charm Swap!
They are from:
Julie Case - darling charms as always!  Those bottle caps are so clever...looked good enough to eat.  Thank you so much for the earrings.  Very pretty and will go great with the Christmas Charms!
Kris J - Beautiful charms!  Love how you've made the bottle...what a neat idea!!  Thanks so much for the Owl charm ~ he's darling :)
Esther - Very cool charms!  I love all the sparkle and flowers :)  Thank you for the book & embellishments.  The book is amazing!  Your home is amazing...I can't imagine.  It's so very beautiful.  Thank you for sharing it with me!
We only have a few days left before the charms are due.  I've heard from a few people that they were waiting on a couple things they had ordered to complete their charms.  I'm hoping we get them all in on time but if you're going to be running a couple days late or so please let me know.  I really want to include everyone if it's possible.
Either way, please either post or e-mail me about the status of your charms!

6 comments:

  1. My charms are in the mail; they went out priority US mail this afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, did you get my email from the USPS? I mailed this morning in flat rate priority box. I know it left the office today......... should be there soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Roni, My Mom's (Marge Sciscoe) and mine (Kristy Tyr) might be a little late. Hopefully, it will be only a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm running late, but I will get them in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine went priority mail today too. Can't wait to see what everyone made!! After this, we'll need a valentine charm swap to be working on....lol... I just love your swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will drop in the box in the AM Priority. Sorry to cut it so close.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!