Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"H" is for Halloween - Side 2 - Halloween Treats

If you recall last Friday I shared my Halloween "H"....
 
 
And I mentioned that I was going to decorate the second side using rubber stamps so it could be placed in a window for a double sided Halloween decoration.
 
Well, today I have the second side for you!
I have used Artistic Outposts stamp set called "Halloween Treats".
 
And here you go....
 
 Side #2 -
"H" is for Halloween Treats!

Halloween Treats 001
 
Halloween Treats 004
 
Halloween Treats 005
 
Halloween Treats 006
 
Halloween Treats 007
 
Halloween Treats 008
 
I hand drew the spider web on the "H" using my Sakura Gelly Roll pen (LOVE THAT PEN!!) which I then highlighted with a bit of Stickles Glitter Glue.
 
Most of the images were stamped with Archival Inks except the bottles.  I used Distress Markers to color the bottle rubber stamp directly onto the stamp.  The images were then decorated by using a combination of  Distress Markers, Stickles and the Gelly Roll pen.
 
And it's all set to be displayed!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! I love what you've done. Fantastic!
    Hugs, Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous altered H for your Halloween decoration! Wonderful use of the AO imgages! Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!