Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stickles Saturday...Let it Snow (again!)

Gosh it seems like it's always snowing or freezing across much of the country so this frame I made is quite timely don't you think?

Stickles 01-11 Roni 002

I started out with a plain wood frame.  I painted it white then added all sorts of snowflake details with the Stickles Glitter Glue.  I used Purple, Thistle, True Blue, and Midnight Blue Stickles.  I didn't have a good wintery photo so I decided to stamp a little message instead (all images- Decembers Get Inked kit).  

Have a great weekend friends!!

3 comments:

  1. This is cute Roni. Really like how it turned out. Its much prettier than the yucky, sleet, ice and rain falling here today - LOL! Enjoy your weekend.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally, really pretty Roni! And a great use for a frame! We've been having gorgeous weather in the mid-70's but I can still appreciate a fantabulous snowflake project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!