Thursday, February 10, 2011

Charm Swap - Mailing Question

Hi Everyone...

Several people have commented they would like to join if they can find the time but don't want to officially join in case they can't do it.  Can they still play?

YES, by all means.  You don't have to officially sign up. But if you do have time and make some charms to send in you will need to e-mail me for my home address.  (For security reasons I am not posting it on the blog.)

You can e-mail me at one of the following addies.....  (no spaces of course)  ronijj @ g mail dot com or ink stained roni @ g mail dot com

As soon as I get your e-mail I will send you a copy of the final details which includes my home addy.

Thanks so much to everyone playing along! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Roni for hosting such a wonderful swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!