Friday, January 21, 2011

Just For Fun Friday - Animal-tines!

Believe it or not it's Friday already!  It doesn't feel like it here because Bob had Tues & Wed off from school due to bad weather (ice!) so I'm lost in the middle of the week somewhere.  BUT It is Friday and that means it's Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Friday!  This week continuing with the Valentine's Day theme I wanted to show you how to incorporate some of your animal stamps into your V-Day cards. 

So today I bring you Animal-tines ;)

The colors are really off on this card.  I tried several times to capture the true colors but between the ribbon and Liquid Pearls the flash kept over reacting.  The cat was painted with several different colors of Liquid Pearls.

JFF - 1-21-11 004

A little birdy told me they love you!

JFF - 1-21-11 001

and my favorite...
This was so much fun to make. 
There is a little twist to this card...do you know what it is?
Do you know how I stamped it? 
I'll be back later this afternoon to share what is so different about this card ;)

JFF - 1-21-11 002

Be sure to stop over at the Just For Fun Blog to see what the rest of the Just For Fun Design Team Girls have been up to this week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    Great cards, love the one with the bluebird. I also got a kick out of the one with the alligators - LOL! I think your "twist" is that you stamped an alligator on a "shadow stamp" or plain piece of rubber (in other words kissed it)and then stamped that on your card. This allowed you to get a reverse image of the alligator. I think you also used masking on your card. Of course, I could be wrong and you could have two facing alligator stamps - LOL!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Animal-tines! Very nice. And I agree with Elaine, either mirror image or you have 2 different stamps......

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai..nice blog..
    come to my blog

    http://maizanhandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!