Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sales & News


Sales:

Well, 2010 is almost over and to celebrate many stores are offering great savings to welcome the New Year.  Stamp stores are no different and I've got a few to share with you ;)

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps:

To thank you for your patronage during the year we are once again offering our Year End Special. It will begin December 26 and run through January 31. All online retail orders will receive 25% OFF and your savings will be shown in red at check out. http://www.jffstamps.com/


NOTE: Since we will be closed until January 3 to spend time with our family and friends all orders will begin shipping that week.
 
The Cat's Pajamas:
 
Year End Clearance - 25% off all web orders 12-26 thru 12-31.
 
Alpha Stamps:
 
They are having a huge sale but they are also giving lots of goodies away on their blog.
 
Alluring Impressions:
 
GIANT Grab- Bag Sale... $40.00-55.00 valued grab bags ~ Normally $16.50 are now on sale for $8.25!!!  Hurry as this special is only good while supplies last.
 
Red Lead Paperworks:
 
Great sale on lots of goodies...
 
Ink Stained
NEWS:
 
First I wanted to let all prize winners that your goodies are now in the mail...  WHEW!!!! The holidays ended up being far busier than I had anticipated so I got behind with mailing goodies.  I am very happy to tell you that I took all of the prizes to the post office today and should be winging their way to their destinations as I type!
 
I didn't get the additional examples of card/envie sets made yesterday.  Between all the guys being home right now for Christmas/New Years break and working on a special project I can't seem to find as much time as I'd like to craft...  Don't you hate it when life gets in the way!
 
I'd like to send out some thank you's to a few people who sent me Christmas and/or New Years greetings... Sherry (thanks for the lovely tag!); Steph (beautiful blue card!); Jackie (thank you for the beautiful bracelet!!); Candy (your card was great!); Peggy (love the darling snowmen!); Andi (love the cows :) too cute!); and Brandi (Lovely snowflakes...gotta love those Stickles!). 
 
I also rec'd a Christmas card from a lady who purchased some of my vintage pen nibs on my Etsy store... Now I have been using the nibs for embellishments on various collage/altered art projects but Rebecha actually USED them as pen nibs.  The card she sent me was adorned with a smaller version of a pen and ink drawing that she drew using the nibs!!  I never dreamed anyone would actually use them as intended - LOL!! 
 
2011 Technique Calendar
 
If you've been visiting the blog for a while you might remember that last year I created a Ranger calendar that incorporated 12 different techniques/products.  Well, I am going to be starting the new Ranger Product Technique Calendar for 2011 on Monday so gather up a good supply of chipboard (our base for this year) if you're interested in playing along!  I will be using the following products as the main "ingredients" ~ one each for the 12 months.  I'm sure I'll be incorporating additional supplies as we go but these will be the main focus products....
 
Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Liquid Pearls, Distress Inks, Sticky Back Canvas, Adirondack Dye Inks, Dimensional Pearls, Beeswax, Perfect Pearls, Stickles Glitter Glue, Adirondack Color Wash, Embossing Powders and Inkssentials White Pen.
 
I'll also be sharing a few links for mini calendar pages!
 
Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking forward to this. I made last years and took it to work. Everyone there thinks I'm an artist, I just tell them I follow Roni. I don't have everything (do I ever?) but I know how to sub.. I don't have liquid pearls, sticky back canvas, dimensional pearls,white pen. I have pearl fabric paint? plain cotton duck run through sticker maker? and more fabric paint layered? I think maybe I can find a white pen. (maybe)
    getting there is half the fun. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-Hooo! This is gonna be a blast! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my new favorite blog!!!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to this blog and as Tessa said YOU ROCK! Can't wait to give this all a try...Thanks for a fantastic blog! Back to making a candle stick Christmas tree...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!