Thursday, December 16, 2010

Letters Home Tag @ Ranger Blog!

Hi Guys!

I hope you're all safe and sound this cold and snowy Thursday!  It seems like much of the country has been or is currently being hit with lots of cold, snowy, icy conditions.  I hope you all to to where you should be safe this a.m.   Luckily (!?!) it's just cold here this a.m....if you can call that lucky - LOL!! 

I wanted to pass on another link....my Letters Home tag is up the featured project on Ranger's Blog today!  They even gave a shout out about the 25 Days of Handcrafted Gifts and Ornaments!  How cool is that :)  

Anyway, I know I mentioned it was on their web site front page but I thought I'd let you know it's on their blog as well :)

You have a great day and be sure to check back later...

I've got a pile of goodies to give a way and I'll share more details later ;) 

9 comments:

  1. An awesome tag Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni -

    I saw your tag on the blog this morning. They really have a great close-up shot of it. I still think it is a beautiful tag. Just gorgeous.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inkssentials White enamel accents! Fabulous for making snow! What a lovely tag. Thank you for sharing such beautiful art work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa....that tag is amazing Roni! So are you still designing for Ranger on a regular basis??! No idea how you keep all these balls in the air but we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni, your tag on Ranger's blog certainly caught my eye. I love it. Thanks for the tutorial too. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!