Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stamped Shadowbox Collage Examples

Hi Friends!

Whew! It's been a busy one today. I just finished up the 2nd shadowbox collage I wanted to share with you so here are both the one I made yesterday and the one I created today.

I hope they inspire you to create one of your own!

Bird Family

Stamped Shadowbox Collage

There are 4 layers in this collage including the background.

Bird Stamped Shadowbox Collage 1

Bird Stamped Shadowbox Collage 2

Aloha

Stamped Shadowbox Collage

There are 7 layers in this collage including the background.

Aloha Stamped Shadowbox 1

Aloha Stamped Shadowbox 2

If you do give this technique a try, please feel free to leave a link in the comments section either here or on yesterdays post.

I love it when I see your interpretation of the techniques/projects I share!!

3 comments:

  1. Love them!! What adhesive did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni -

    These are fantastic! I love the 3-D effect. What a fabulous job!

    Elaine Allen

    P.S. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!