Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vintage Postcard Sunday - Hawaii!!!

Happy Sunday Friends!

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

I thought since I shared July's Get Inked Stamps with a Beachy/Hawaiian theme I'd share some of my vintage Hawaiian themed postcards as well :)

Relax and take a trip with me....

hawaii

hawaii 3

hawaii 4

hawaii 5

Nice huh?

Makes you wonder where people in Hawaii go for vacation doesn't it?

This coming week I'm going to start sharing some fun ways to incorporate decorative napkins into various projects. So if you were in the napkin swap it's time to pull em out and put them to good use!

I've also got a nifty budget conscious goodie to share with you this week as well.

and

don't forget Tuesday is Queen Kat Design Blog Hop day and Friday of course is Just For Fun Color Challenge Day!

Here's to a wonderful week friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Great postcards! I'm ready for some napkin projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!