Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Layered Napkin Collage

After a night if drying I finished up the Layered Napkin Collage that I started yesterday. In addition to the flat layers of napkins in the collage I used the Basic Napkin Collage technique to help create a 3-D butterfly and I also stamped this beautiful woman (Stampers Anonymous). I added a bit of lace and gemstone brads for a nice collage...added Ruby Red Stickles Glitter Glue for the ribbon in her hair and finished the collage off with a "S" So Loved rub-on.
So Loved....

Layered Napkin Collage

I've got a different type of napkin project for you tomorrow....

something you might not normally think of

when you think of napkins and collage.

You'll have to check back tomorrow to see what it is!

8 comments:

  1. oh this is fab u lous - love Liz - I am following you now your work is so inspiring (HUG) Lizx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love the colours, image and design! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Roni!! Love the addition of the lace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!