Monday, July 26, 2010

A Bit of Misc. Info & a WINNER!!

Happy Monday!

LOL...I know I know...shut up ;)

Well, it's either try and be chipper or fall asleep!

Don't know why but it's been very hard to get going today. Didn't have a chance to post or make anything this weekend. We spend much of the weekend at our business/building priming and painting the various walls we've built sectioning it off. I LOVE to paint but man my back doesn't like it! I was really wiped out yesterday.

Anyway, lots of things to catch up on...

First several people asked about the ruler border stamp I used on my Collage Stamping example. Sad to say it is again a Postmodern Design stamp. I am still searching in hopes of finding someone with new old stock stamps but it's not looking good.

This is my blog week on Stamper's Quest! I have a fun bit of trivia up today - Where is the World's Largest Rubber Stamp, as well as a couple other fun pieces this week.

It is also Vendor Challenge week! This months vendor was Club Scrap and we had a fun kit from April 2009 to play with ~ Pure & Simple. My "view" was the first shared today ~ Club Scrap - Roni's View. I was so tickled to be able to play with some great lime green papers!!!

Many of you know of my love of Mica...well my Mica Tile Charms are up on USArtquest's Project Gallery!!! USArtquest is THE best place for Mica... Gotta love that mica!!

I can't remember if I shared the link earlier this month or not but a card I created for Ranger using my Alcohol Ink "Color Sticks" technique is up on their blog this month....they called it a Mosaic Card but it's still Color Sticks. I originally shared this quite some time ago and thought it would be fun to share it again soon so be on the look out for another post about it in the near future!

I also "drew" the name of the winner for the

Napkin Altered Flashlight and Deco Napkins

using Random.org

and

the winner is....

LorraineB!!!

LorraineB said...
That flashlight goes beyond the "cool" category!! I really love it. I haven't tried the napkin technique yet but after I shop for some colorful napkins I'm going to give it a shot.
July 16, 2010 9:27 PM

Congrats Lorraine!

And it hasn't been posted yet but my Distressed Glue Technique is going to be posted on Splitcoast Stampers soon! I can't wait :) It's going to have it's very own technique album in the gallery and everything!!!! I'm very excited as this is the first time I've had the pleasure to have one of my techniques featured there. Quite an honor.

Well, that's it for now,

I'll be back a bit later with a very fun "Faux Watercolor" stamped card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!