Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ink Stained Sketch 5-29-10

Happy Memorial Day Friends!
Yes, I know it's a couple days away but hey...let's get the party started early ;)
I'm doing a bit of re-arranging...Since I have the JFF Color Challenge on Friday's I'm going to move the Ink Stained Sketch to Saturdays.

Today I have the first Saturday Sketch...

It's chock full of little extras for those fellow lumpy embellishment lovers like myself :) I chose to use brads but you can use what ever your heart desires! I'd love to see your interpretation if you decide to play along!

ink stained sketch 5-28-10 001


And in honor of Memorial Day weekend I of course used the ol' Red White & Blue!

The main stamp image is Queen's Dresser Drawer, alpha is Making Memories and the embossed paper is a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

ink stained sketch 5-28-10 003


Speaking of the ol' Red, White and Blue.....

Vintage Image Craft has posted their next great Creative Challenge ~ it's theme...Patriotic of course! Your challenge ~ to make anything ~tag, scrapbook page, card, altered art piece, collage item, etc ~ using a VIC Patriotic Image! Post an image of your creation on the contest page to be entered to win!

VIC will be giving away several free Vintage patriotic images on the VIC Facebook page! There are several available already so if you're up for the challenge be sure to check it out!!

You have until June 16th's to submit your entry at which time the judges will award 3 prizes to three lucky participants!
I'd love to see the name of an Ink Stained Friend posted in the winner circle!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all that you share with us. I really enjoy your site. It is a top favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous - it must take you hours doing all these tutes - brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your Red White and Blue project is amazing! Love the sketch too. Unfortunately, I'm going to be traveling for the next 8 days otherwise I would definitely give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!