Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vintage Humorous Birthday Cards

Yes, today instead of the usual vintage postcards I dug through my box of vintage greeting cards and pulled out several humorous b-day cards.

I don't know about you but it's fun to look back to see how times have changed. I'm sure in the day some of these cards were considered racy but sadly today they are more comical than anything else.

Here you go...

vintage birthday 001
vintage birthday 002
vintage birthday 003
vintage birthday 005
vintage birthday 006
vintage birthday 007
vintage birthday 008
vintage birthday 009
I Love this one!!
vintage birthday 010
vintage birthday 011
Well, this week I've got some fun things planned in honor of Earth Day as well as Challenge #5 in our BFF album and I'm hoping to get a few examples made using the Calla Lilies!
Be sure to check back often...
you never know what will be happening!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    I loved these cards! They may be vintage but there is something endearing about them. They are just so cute. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those took me right back to childhood, in the best kind of way! Thanks for sharing them, Roni!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those - especially the girdle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...I am still laughing. Those cards are....well, let's face it...very strange! The illustrations just remind me so much of cards from my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...glad you all enjoyed them. I thought they were great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!