Friday, March 19, 2010

Metallic Easter Eggs - Pt II - Decorated!

As promised here are the Metallic Easter Eggs I created yesterday with Adirondack Alcohol Inks and Metallic Mixatives!

Enjoy!!

Copper Egg

Metallic Easter Eggs Decorated 001

Metallic Easter Eggs Decorated 003

Gold Egg

Metallic Easter Eggs Decorated 004

Metallic Easter Eggs Decorated 005

Pearl Egg

Metallic Easter Eggs Decorated 006

Silver Egg

Metallic Easter Eggs Decorated 007

So there you go...

you can leave them plain

or

you can spruce them up a bit with whatever you have on hand!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - eat your heart out Faberge

    I have little bantams, so I think I might be tempted to blow their little eggs and have a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though they were pretty plain but these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is "these are awesome".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! They were lots of fun to decorate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni -

    These are just beautiful! I love all the fibers and beads you've added to them. This would make really nice gifts. Just gorgeous!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Roni! Just saw the eggs and that you used some of my tatted flowers! They look great on the egg. I love the inks on them. I'm glad you were able to use the flowers. Dawn in Ohio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!