Friday, February 26, 2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch 2-26-10

Hi Guys!

I had a great time last night at the chat! It was loads of fun and really put my speed typing to a test - LOL!

Here is this weeks Ink Stained Card Sketch....

ink stained sketch 2-26-10 001

And here is my card...

"Just between you and me."

These stamps are all from Cat's Life Press. Archival, Distress & Smooch Inks were used for the stamping/coloring as well as faux gemstones & Stickles Glitter Glue. Fiskars Deco Scissors and the Ink Blending Tool were also used.

ink stained sketch 2-26-10 004

Hope you have a wonderful weekend

and

hope all you folks out east are safe, sound and warm!

Take care friends!!

5 comments:

  1. That's a great card. Thanks for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...such a sweet card! not sure why but the LOADs of snow keep missing us and I am thankful! We will have about 5 in by tomorrow, but very doable here in MI...stay warm all! ty again Roni! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwwwwwwwww....I live in the East Roni and I have to tell ya...it stinks!!!...lol. Rain and snow and snow and rain...seems like spring never comes soon enough in the East:(((( Have a crafty weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card!
    I got your book yesterday at my local bookstore. WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sketch Roni, just the inspiration I needed to make this card
    TFS
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!