Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010 Winter CHA!

Well, as most of you know this weekend is one of the largest releases for the industry...CHA Winter 2010 out in Anaheim CA.

I've been wandering around various site and thought I'd share some of my favorite new goodies coming out....

Ranger of course has LOADS of new goodies on the way ~ my most anticipated is the 12 new Distress Ink colors! And you can check out all of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology line of goodies and his new Sizzix Alterations line! Ranger also has the new Enamel Accents line which I'm excited about...I've got some ideas already rolling around for these goodies!

Basic Grey ~ their new lines look intriguing! Can't wait to see more.

Websters Pages ~ I LOVE this line... Such beautiful papers and stickers/embellishments. Be sure to scroll all the way down to their buttons....OMG ~ I love them! I have some original vintage buttons like these that I love. What fun!

Creative Imaginations has loads of new lines that are really cool looking. Love the Cowboy/girl stuff and the Iron Orchid Designs is AWESOME!

Jenni Bowlin has some cool new goodies.

Maya Road is mixed...some of the stuff is really cool but some I'm not sold on. I think alot of their items could be bought in the sewing section of a craft store for 1/3rd the cost but that's just my frugal (cheap) opinion.

Fancy Pants has some cool new sets ~ LOVE the Artist Edition!!

EK Success ~ home of EK Punches, Inkadinkado stamp line, K&Co & more has some amazing new goodies on the way!

Technique Tuesday is offering up almost 2 dozen new stamp sets!!! Loving the Crown Jewels set!!

Cat's Life Press has some great new stamps though not nec. related to CHA. (I already have some of these gems on the way!)

Cosmo Cricket has some cute new paper lines and their buttons are darling!

Fiskars has new stamps, quote stamps, punches, and more!

Hero Arts ~ oh my....I think we're all in trouble!!

American Art has some beautiful stamps for Valetines Day and Easter up for offer.

Hampton Art well...there are just TOO many stamps to tell you about ~ you'll just have to check out the caty for yourself!

I'll stop here...I'm sure every one's brain is in overload...I know mine is!

Now the question is, how are we all going to afford all these amazing new goodies?!?!?

Any ideas? I'll work for stamps - LOL!!

9 comments:

  1. yes...I desperately need ideas on how to pay for new goodies! but...I really need to work with my old goodies tooooooo! never enuf time! have fun there and keep reporting lol...cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pre-ordered the new distress inks. Even though I want more (all), I'll wait for $$$'s!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll work for stamps.... HAHAHAHA!! as my grandboy says: you funny! love those papers by Webster!! would love to see what you do with them!! thanks for sharing! totally overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Victoria way too much stuff. I was over on Tim's blog and saw the new sizzix machine, now there is a gotta have. I finished the last calendar page today. SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. I'll post them on my blog dkeyser.blogspot.com
    Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would absolutely love to be at CHA this year. Hopefully next year I will. I can't stand to know I missed seeing so many new things being launched in one place. Heaven for the creative soul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for all of the great links! Your blog has really been inspiring me to use inks more and to buy more inks! There are so many great products out there...I consider it helping the economy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. never enuf time! have fun there and keep reporting

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!