Friday, November 6, 2009

Just for fun...

Good Morning Everyone!!!


I wanted to share a couple of things with you this a.m. just for fun and maybe to make you smile!


First...

Sending off a big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to one of my favorite shows of all time....




I like lots of you out there grew up watching Sesame Street (seeing how in the old days there were like 3 channels to choose from). Big Bird, Ocscar, Bert & Ernie and all the gang will always hold a special place in my heart! It's so good to see that while some things change at the speed of light there are still some good "old" things that are still going strong :) Here's to another 40+!!!

and.......

I also wanted to share a link to a zoo cam our local zoo (Ft. Wayne Childrens Zoo) has set up. They recently had a baby giraffe ~ Zahra ~ join it's ranks... Birth Date: October 17, 2009 at 11:03 p.m. Birth Weight: 137 pounds Height: 6 feet, 1-1/2 inches.

So there you go :)
I'll be back later with another AI Flower technique to share!
Till then, hope you have a wonderful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!