Friday, November 13, 2009

Ink Stained Sketch 111309

Here is this weeks Ink Stained Card Sketch!!

It's a great way to put to use those larger background stamps. You could use a smaller image as I did and stamp it repeatedly to achieve the same results! Either way it makes for a striking card.

card sketch 111309 003

and here is my card...

I embossed the top using Distress Embossing Ink ~ 3 colors sprinkled randomly here and there.

Roni - CHA 041

Now it's your turn!!

Don't forget to post your guess for November's Mystery Technique!

I'll be sharing the correct answer as well as the instructions on Monday.

Tomorrow I've got a boat load of Thanksgiving quotes, sentiments, etc. to share with you :)

Have a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I got my package of goodies. Thank you. Here are two cards using your sketch and some of the card blanks I won. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    The cards are on my blog dkeyser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!