Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vintage Postcards ~ Good Night!

Today I thought I'd share some night time postcards...you don't see cards like this anymore ~ the colors are spectactular!

Enjoy!!

Villa Raggio

(this card is postmarked 1-30-1898!!!)

Night time Images 001

Moonlight in the Royal Gorge, Colorado

Night time Images 007

Sunset at Battery Park,

Lake Champlain, Burlington, VT

Night time Images 005

Grand Canon of the Arkansas, Colorado

Night time Images 010

Summit of Pikes Peak @ Sunrise

Night time Images 004

Have a "Good Night" everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Where on earth did you find that first one??! Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's awesome isn't it? I got it in a box full of ephemera ~ I found over 200 postcards in the box and this was one of them. The person's last name was Johnson so I just know it was meant for me to have - LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are beautiful. Did you have a good mail day yet? been wonderin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!