Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July - Winner #1

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday...the guys have like 4-5 (I lost count) fields of hay down in various degrees of dryness so I spent much of the day hauling people from one field to the other...I'm always on call so I never know when I have to dash or have food/drinks around.

Anyway,

the winner of the first Christmas in July Give-A-Way is......

Drum Roll Please.....

......

......

GailnGA!!!!!!!
GailnGA said...
Ahhhhhh...just what I need to take my mind off of the heat stroke I almost had today! These are gorgeous! I will certainly place this in my to-do holiday bookmarks. I, too, am looking forward to your book. You make it look so easy:) Thanks for sharing.
July 7, 2009 1:20 AM

What does Gail win????

One of the Perfectly Pearled ornaments of course!

I'm not going to tell which one it is so it's a surprise for her ;)

Gail, please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can get this out to you right away!

Thanks for playing along and if you didn't win today ~ no fear, I've got more Christmas goodies in store for you so keep checking back!

Remember, you can't win if you don't post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!