Monday, May 18, 2009

Super Hero Winners!

Hey Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

Sorry I didn't pull the winners yesterday ~ ended up spending most of the day outside.

Without further delay here are the winners....

(chosen at random by Random.org)

Gretchen!!!
Gretchen DeBerry said...
wow, the superheroes are awesome. i never thought to use my cool scissors for the edges. my mom would love the necklace. i never think to do nice trad stuff with shrink, i always tend towards more "play" stuff. tremendous work!

and

Etha!!!!

Etha said...
oh the leaves on the necklace are just amazing! the chalk ink makes for a very pretty coloring and the bending is a super idea!

Congrats ~ please send me your snail mail addies so I can get these in the mail to you :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!