Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ink Stains One Year Anniversary Coming Up Soon!!

Can you believe it...it's almost been a year since my Ink Stained journey started back on November 27th, 2008! It sure doesn't seem like it's been that long ago but I guess what they say is true ~ Time really does fly when you're having fun! I hope all of you have had as much fun as I have. I also hope that each and every one of you have enjoyed the various techniques, projects, ideas, and other information I've shared along the way!

I know it's early but I wanted to let you in on my plans because I'm getting so excited about it all... To celebrate Ink Stains 1 year anniversary I am planning on have LOADS of fun give-a-ways starting the very first week of November. There will be triva, games and lots & lots of goodies up for grabs. Almost a full month of fun stuff going on :) I hope you all plan on joining me here during my anniversary celebration!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, yes we love your site because you are always sharing such great tips! Your celebrations sounds terrific can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for november to come!!! congras roni on ur journey and thks for all the wonderful work that u featured in ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. advance congrats on your first year! and what a coincidence, my birthday falls on that same day!!! chow to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible! Nearly one year??? You know I'll be there on November 1st to help you celebrate.
    I am still absolutely amazed that you are able to come up with a new project almost every day, and all of them are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!